Wednesday, July 15, 2020

July 15, 2020

Reading chapter 15 tonight and I'm pretty tired, and as such my brain is not gathering up a lot of the wheat from this particular chapter.  I guess the only thing that pops out hit me in verse 14 but we see it all over in the chapter.  It is the word come.  I have talked about this before in a post or two, but in this case it's not coming to Him, it's coming to knowledge, of the Reedeemer, of the gospel, of the doctrine, unto the true fold of God.

Things are out there to be consumed, so long as we are willing to come to them.  They have been there from eternity to eternity, they are principles of the everlasting, and we just need to go where they are; heaven knows they will not come to us.  -

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 3, 2020 General Conference

 Something so comforting about starting conference with President Nelson opening up the conference. There's a confirming spirit when the...